In NSE, there are most powerful Nifty 50 Top 10 stocks which has the highest weightage. Nifty is a index consisting of Fifty Indian companies of various sectors. As the market fluctuates, Contribution of these companies keeps changing on daily basis. .
Nifty 50 Top 10 Stocks
List of Top 10 NSE Stocks based on closing prices on January 14, 2022.
- RELIANCE INDUSTRIES (RELIANCE) – 10.97%
- INFOSYS (INFY)- 8.96%
- HDFC BANK (HDFCBANK) – 8.48%
- ICICI BANK (ICICIBANK) – 7.14%
- HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CORPORATION (HDFC) – 6.15%
- TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (TCS) – 5.15%
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK (KOTAKBANK) – 3.57%
- LARSEN & TOUBRO LTD (LT) – 3.10%
- HINDUSTAN UNILEVER (HINDUNILVR) – 2.64%
- BAJAJ FINANCE (BAJFINANCE)- 2.61%
As on date, out of Nifty 50 Stocks, these 10 major stocks contribution is 58.77% in all.
Whenever someone buys the Nifty index futures or involves in buying options of index, the trend of these ten major stocks is seen.
Moreover, you can check the Nifty Trading Signal for latest accurate support & resistance levels .
If you like the article, kindly share the same on social platforms.